Building Information Modeling For Infrastructure
Deliver projects faster and cost effectively with BIM
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that provides insight for creating and managing projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact.
Easily create designs with intelligent objects using a comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading software for infrastructure projects.
Profit from project insight through intelligent 3D. Autodesk solutions take full advantage of the rich information in the intelligent 3D models.
- Easily create designs with intelligent objects.
- Minimize errors and omissions regardless of how many times the design
- Simulate real-world appearance, performance, and cost.
- Find and reduce costly design conflicts virtually before construction begins.
- Improve team collaboration and more easily manage project data across
extended teams and external partners.
- Win work and build stakeholder approval more easily using powerful
- Optimize the use of energy, water, materials, and land with integrated,
accurate energy and environmental analysis.
- Study multiple design alternatives earlier in the process to make better-
- Monitor, manage, and improve performance using intelligent 3D models.
Realize benefits throughout the project lifecycle by enabling modeling, analysis, and collaboration at any point.