- Autodesk Certification
- Basic Computer Classes
- Desktop Applications
- Technical Training
- Classroom Rentals
- Distance Learning
Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit Distance Learning
1 Hour "Lunch 'n Learn" Sessions
These sessions are suitable for students with limited time or who need to learn about specific topics.
- Creating and using Filters in Revit
- Creating and using View Templates and impact of 2014 changes
- Areas and Color Schemes in Revit
- Understanding the Revit 2014 changes to Materials and organizing company standard materials
2 Hour Sessions
These sessions go into more depth on a topic or combine multiple topics.
- Customizing Revit Walls - Creating custom vertically compound and stacked walls, adding sweeps and profiles
- Creating and using Design Options in Revit
- Customizing Revit Schedules with calculated values, schedule key styles, and conditional formatting
3 Hour Sessions
These sessions will go into even more detail on the topics covered.
- Understanding the advanced Stair and Railing improvements in Revit 2014.
- Creating Revit Curtain Walls for more than just storefronts.
How do I know if my link will work/or if my system is compatible with GOTO?
Please see the Go To Meeting System Requirements to verify your workstation will meet those requirements. You may also test your computers connection and settings for Go To Meeting by following the instructions on this link:
If you are still unsure please call us and we can assist you.
Contact our Training Center at 267-4200 or email@example.com.